Printed Books Giveaway Hop
February 1st to 7th
Yes, eBooks are becoming more and more popular, but many people still prefer printed books. With that in mind, this giveaway hop features only printed books (no eBooks allowed). After you enter my giveaway, you’ll find a list of the other participating blogs in the linky below the Rafflecopter form. Have fun!
For my giveaway, I am offering a trade paperback copy of my newest book, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Finding My Faith!
101 Inspirational Stories About Life, Belief, and Spiritual Renewal
By Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Susan M. Heim
Whether you’re finding faith for the first time, or looking for renewal, you’ll love these stories. Family, friends, or even strangers can inspire faith. Faith can show up in a miracle or an everyday event. It can hit you like a sledgehammer or whisper in your ear. Everyone’s “faith story” is different, including:
• Jeffrey, who asked God to motivate his dejected young son to fight his brain tumor, and then was amazed as Charlie Daniels made the boy his special guest at a concert
• Ginny, who was planning to take her own life until a co-worker persuaded her to take a different path -- but later denied being at the office that day!
• Patrick’s daughter-in-law, who was about to be attacked by an assailant, until she called out to God, causing the man to turn away
• David, who felt guilty about letting leaves blow onto the pristine lawn of a neighbor who later committed suicide, but found a divine message from the man -- a leaf in his pocket during the memorial service
• Shawnelle, whose marriage was faltering until a snowstorm led the couple into a church where the pastor’s words turned around their relationship with each other and with Jesus
• Christine, who thought she was attending her last Mass ever, but was knocked to her knees during Communion and heard God’s voice say, “Welcome home!”
One lucky winner will receive a trade paperback copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Finding My Faith with a signed bookplate! To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and ends at 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, February 7, 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now hop around to the other participating blogs for the chance to win more printed books!
Disclosure: I donated one of my complimentary author copies for this giveaway. This post contains my Amazon affiliate link.