This sweet romance is the third book in a series where the plot points carry over. All plot points will be resolved by book FIVE -- the end of the series.
With her heart at war with her mind, Lisa’s need to chase dangerous fun over boring responsibilities tugs at her emotions. Love is the last thing she expects to find, especially with her past revolting against her future.
The only love Ryan’s heart has room for is for his motherless son. But when he finds himself yearning for Lisa, Ryan has to convince himself and her that he’s all the thrill she’ll ever need.
Will Lisa’s past destroy their future before either of them can accept the true meaning of love?
Amazon / Barnes and Noble / iBooks /Kobo
Guest Post from Author Bonnie R. Paulson:
Why Western Romances are Like #Bacon
Yeah, you read that right. Western romances are like bacon. Here’s the top five list to prove it.
1. Everything tastes better with bacon/cowboys. You know it’s true.
2. Too much bacon, and you don’t fit your jeans. Well, I’m not sure how a Western romance could do that, but I like to be comfortable when I read, and I drop my jeans super fast to get comfy. Does that count?
3. Bacon makes all food look better. Cowboy hats and tight jeans make all men look better -- well, almost.
4. The better the bacon/story, the more time you want to spend with it.
5. Once you try it, you can’t stop.
Anymore you would like to add?
Thank you so much for having me! This was a fun post to write.
Pick up the first two books in the series:
Amazon / Barnes and Noble / iBooks/ Kobo
Amazon / Barnes and Noble /iBooks / Kobo
About the Author: